Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm in the middle of the sixth month. Week 24 and 3 days. Just two more weeks and I enter the 3rd trimester...can you say "getting nervous", because I am. At times it feels as if this pregnancy has flown by and then at others I think "I can't possibly have three and half more months to go...I'm gonna be huge by then!" Our baby boy is about 10-12 inches now, pretty big and weighs between a pound and a pound and a half. By the end of this week he should weigh over a pound and a half and be 12-14 inches long. No wonder I'm tired, there is alot going on inside my body! He now resembles the baby he will be at birth but is a much smaller and skinner version. All of his facial features are formed so brain development and putting on fat are his major goals in the up coming months. I have a check up tomorrow and will post again if anything exciting happens. New belly pictures will be taken this weekend to capture my growing girth!

No comments: