Sunday, March 8, 2009

1 month old!

Jackson is one month old today! Daniel and I can't believe that its been a whole month since our son was born. It really has gone by so much faster than I could have believed. Jack hasn't changed all that much since he came home from the hospital but he has grown a lot. At his last weighing he had gained a pound, but that was over a week and half ago so I'm sure its more than that now. He had grown an inch and half at his two week check up and I had to put away about 6 newborn outfits this week. Jack has started to sleep for longer stretches at a time (about 4 hours), unfortunately there not always at night ; ). We love this little guy more than we can say and are so happy to have him in our lives! Enjoy the random pictures from the last two weeks!



4 comments:

Kim P. said...

Wow! Time is flying by! I'm glad you got the clothes through the husband exchange. I'll be sending more up there tomorrow hopefully. He's a cutie!

Lora said...

Wow! A month old already! I love the picture of Daniel and Jack reading together.

Sarah and Eric said...

I love the pondering look! A month already! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Danny and Jack is sooo precious! Welcome to the parenthood. the time goes by so fast. It seems like weeks since Hannah was that tiny and she's almost in kindergarten!!! Wish pregnancy went that fast!! It seems like forever until September for me!! Enjoy every minute!