Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jack's big weekend


This weekend Jackson had quite a few visitors! His grandparents from the Houston area came up to visit him. Daniel's parents and my dad and his wife drove in to see him. It was my dad's first visit with Jackson and Daniel's parent's second visit. Jackson is the first grandchild on both sides of our families so naturally he received lots of attention! All the grandparents think he's perfect and I can't argue with them!
sleeping in Grandpa Champlin's arms


Hi Grandma Champlin!


Sleeping in Grandma McPherson's arms...do we see a trend ; )

Thanks for coming to see me Grandpa Mac!


Grandma Mac showing equal love to Jackson and Sebastian


Hanging out with dad at the end of a long day

1 comment:

Deric and Gina said...

Sleep, sleep, sleep. At 4 weeks Nolan still sleeps all the time! Please let me know if you need anything:)