Friday, July 17, 2009

First Play Group Date

So Jack and I went to our first play date with the mom's group I found on meetup.com. We really enjoyed it and the other moms and babies were very friendly. The meet up was at a coffee house/romper room in Round Rock called Jungle Java. I would highly recommended this place to mom with children of all ages. The high points- first of all it's air conditioned, that all by itself is would be reason enough to check it out in this heat. It has a really nice coffee selection along with baked treats and some sandwiches. There are two play areas that the kids get to enjoy, a huge indoor play scape and an area for babies with a slide and other fun little toys. There are also comfy chairs like other coffee houses and all in all its nice. The noise volume was a little loud but not so loud that it bothered any of the younger kiddos.

Jack and I took our first trip down a slide together! I think I enjoyed the slide more than he did but that'll change soon. I forgot to take my camera so I don't have any pictures to show, check out their website.

No comments: